What does your community league do for you?
- provide organized team sports and summer playground programs for children
- develop and enhance local parks and recreation facilities
- develop and maintain hockey and ice-skating rinks from November to March
- maintain the community hall for events, activities, and celebrations
- offer a forum for discussion and action on neighbourhood or district concerns
Membership Fees and Application Form
Royal Gardens membership fees are among the lowest in Edmonton
- Family – $40
- Single – $30
- Seniors – $25
All memberships expire at the end of August each year. For more information, please contact the Membership Director, Pat Ferguson at (780) 634-6653 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.